Most Recent Games
Search Games by Title or Author
(first ten matches are autocompleted; click Go! for more results)
Most Popular This Week
Tales From The Outer Zone: The Goat Crone
Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok
Maniac Mansion Deluxe
|1 Cup||Not serious entertainment|
|2 Cups||A reasonable game, worth a try|
|3 Cups||A good game, worth playing|
|4 Cups||A great game, well worth your time|
|5 Cups||An outstanding, must-play game!|
Please understand that the main purpose of the ratings is to help potential game players find high quality, bug-free games to play. You've probably learnt a lot about AGS as a result of making your first game -- so why not use that knowledge to start afresh, and do even better with your next game!
Sumatra: Fate of Yandi
(Click image to zoom)
Click icons below image, or press left and right arrow keys to change images.
Left click image or press up key to zoom in; right click image or press down key to zoom out.
Click 'X' or press ESC to close.
|Short game||Can be completed within 30 minutes|
|Medium length game||Takes at least 30 mins to finish|
|Full length game||As long as a Sierra / LucasArts classic|
|MAGS game||Monthly AGS competition entry|
|Non-adventure game||Using Adventure Game Studio for something else?!|
|Joke game||You know when it fits this category ;)|
|Demo||Unfinished games / commercial games|
|Training game||Games made just to try out AGS|
|Newly added games||Not yet categorised|
Public OpinionWe can't give you any meaningful ratings yet, because not enough people have told us what they thought about this game. If you've played it, why not help out and give us your votes?
About this gameSumatra: Fate of Yandi is a traditional point and click adventure that tells the story of Yandi, a logging worker who gets caught up in a terrible landslide, leaving him lost and alone deep in the jungle. Join him on his quest to find his best friend and coworker Ramdan, and return home to his beloved partner Adiratna.
Complicating things, the regret of recent arguments with Adiratna loom over him. The desire to make amends will drive him forward as he makes his way through vast expanses of unexplored forest and desolate wasteland, where many dangers and secrets will be revealed...
Will Yandi reunite with his friend Ramdan? Will he make it home to his beloved Adiratna? Will he even make it out alive?
- An old-school point and click adventure aesthetic with many puzzles and an intriguing storyline.
- A range of interesting characters to encounter along the way... both human and animal, friend and foe.
- A variety of subtly unfolding mysteries to keep Yandi on his toes.
- A nostalgic style that harks back to the early classics of the genre, with some unique and modern twists.
- Original soundtrack featuring 30 tracks.
- Approximately 3-5 hours of gameplay with a rich and vibrant world to explore.
- The classic point and click adventures of the '80s and '90s.
- The nature and legends of Indonesia.
- The Lost World by Arthur Conan Doyle.